Thursday 12 January 2012

Burgundian Ordonnance - handgunners (II)



































My productive painting spell continues - largely as a consequence of being between work contracts since Christmas.

I have completed the second handgunner unit that I started working on about a month ago. Not much to add to the December 2011 post which showed some of the plastic handgun arms from the Mercenaries box that I've added to selected Perry metals to achieve a bit more variation in poses. The remaining figures are straight-from-the-box plastics.

This now almost completes the 'shot' units, with the exception of another crossbow unit that I will do, using the pavises from the mercenaries box along with the wonderful Little Big Man Studios transfers (why paint St Andrews crosses when someones already done it so well for you?).

5 comments: