Wednesday 11 December 2013

Men at arms - second base



Completed the figures for the second base; a bit slower than planned as having to limit time spent painting, as it's impeding the repair of my tennis elbow. I have however managed to start off a couple of other bits.  The horses are done for the final three riders, so am hoping that this week will see them posted here - all done and dusted.


Post Script: quick picture of the flag bearer for the other base - just completed - flag to be used for this Company is still to be decided. The eagle eyed will note that the horse was the sole output from my summer hols.











9 comments:

  1. Excellent Painterman. Those plumes really give them the Burgundian look

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful unit, once again...love the 'Burgundian look' too!
    Best,
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top job that man:-)

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking figures. Great paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I am a bit disappointed by the Perrys release schedule recently, their focus on WWII and Napoleonics is not getting me into christmas shopping mood ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concentrate on recovery first then painting, we can wait to see your excellent result

    Will

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    table games

    ReplyDelete